Wednesday, February 6, 2008

CNY 9 - See You At The Top

Trees of Little 'Kam Quats' . This year there seems to be a contest on getting the tallest Kam Quat tree. Previous years people are delighted to buy those cute little pots of kam quats. They looked cute! This year, the sky is the limit, literally.
I am not sure how the retailers managed to plant or tie these fruits together so that they appear as Trees and not just potted plants anymore. These Trees can be as high as 6 feet, and the fruits are abundance.
I will be away for a few days, back next week. Finally tomorrow is CNY!! Gong Xi Fatt Chai to all!! Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Gong Xi Fatt Chai, dear Murphy_jay!!!

May this new year bring well-being, happiness and lots of wonderful opportunities.

The kam quat tree is very cute, yes. :)

marley said...

Happy New Year! Enjoy your break.

Pat said...

My goodness! Wonderful to see so many! Lovely image.

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos.

Josy said...

It really must be something to walk among all those towering kumquat "trees." I love the freshness you've captured in this photo!

MJ said...

Thanks all for dropping by.

Josy - it caught me by surprise that some of these trees are taller than I. Need some getting used to :)