Thursday, June 26, 2008

Warm Welcome


This fashion outlet extended a very warm welcome to customers of all nationalities.
Tourism has always been one of the important industries in our country. I would say most of the people here are quite friendly to tourists. With English and Mandarin being two of the more popular languages, tourists would have little communication problems here.
Try Malaysia as your next destination. We may not be in the list of places to see before you die, but if you have never set foot here, you maybe missing a great deal of interesting things and people :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Phil_O'Logus said...

Hi Murph_jay, I just wanted to say thank you for all of your recent visits. I am sorry, I am not very good about getting around the City Photo Blogs, but I do call by Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) Daily Photo, even though I may not always leave a comment. As for your Busan question; it was great! I hope to put a special post up soon with the highlights, so stay tuned. Cheers...