Wednesday, January 30, 2008

CNY 6 - Sweeties


Cookies..cookies!! Chinese will prepare different types of cookies for the visiting relatives and friends. Making cookies is one of the popular sources of side income for ladies and families during festive. There are bound to be new variants every year. The most popular cookies is still pineapple tarts.
The words on the containers read what you will always hear during CNY - Gong Xi Fatt Chai!!!
What are the different food you prepare for festive season?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

FĂ©nix - Bostonscapes said...

Your posts are making me gain weight!

Neva said...

What a great photo....I have never had a pineapple cookie....it sounds different....butI would probably like it!

marley said...

These cookies look good. The pineapple ones sound yummy!

Thanks for your visit to Cheltenham today and for your comments.

marley said...

These cookies look good enough to eat!

Pat said...

Making me gain weight as well! LOL



I would certainly appreciate your posting a condolence message in my blogs today for the wife of a good blogger friend...

Pat

Guelph Daily Photo, My Photos